I am publishing here some bibliographical notes that may be useful to those interested in Ethics Management (where EM stands for the ‘management of ethics (in organizations)’ and not for ‘management ethics’ or ‘managerial ethics’, which is ethics for the management of organizations). Contrary to my general method, this reference list will be chronologically arranged. I believe this way we can observe any development step taken in the history of ‘Ethics Management’.
One more thing: my intention is not to provide a comprehensive account of the Ethics Management literature. All entries reflect my own perspective over this phenomenon.
Last update: OCT 7, 2009.
- PETRICK, Joseph A. & John F. Quinn — Management Ethics. Integrity at Work; Sage Publications, London, 1997.
- MURRAY, D. — Ethics in Organizations; Coopers & Lybrand, London, 1997.
- KAPTEIN, Muel — Ethics Management. Auditing and Developing the Ethical Content of Organizations; Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1998.
- PARKER, Martin (ed.) — Ethics & Organizations; Sage Publications, ???, 1998.
- TREVIÑO, Linda Klebe & Gary Richard Weaver — Managing Ethics in Business Organizations: Social Scientific Perspectives; Stanford Business Books, ???, 2003.
- NEEF, Dale — Managing Corporate Reputation & Risk. A Strategic Approach using Knowledge Management; Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2003.
- McDANIEL, Charlotte — Organizational Ethics. Research and Ethical Environments; Ashgate, Hampshire, 2004.
- TREVIÑO, Linda K. & Katherine A. Nelson — Managing Business Ethics. Straight Talk about How to Do It Right; John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, 2007.
- MENZEL, Donald C. — Ethics Management for Public Administrators. Building Organizations of Integrity; M.E. Sharpe, Armonk (NY), 2007.
- COLLINS, Denis — Essentials of Business Ethics. Creating an Organization of High Integrity and Superior Performance; John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, 2009.
- MURESAN, Valentin — Managementul eticii in organizatii; University of Bucharest Press, Bucharest, 2009.